Kere's Adventure Challenge

My Journey

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My First Ride of the Season



NOW YOU SEE ME

NOW YOU DON'T

What a glorious place I live in. This is a picture of my first time out on the mountain bike this year, I rode down to the confluence of the Kootenay and Columbia River to one of my favorite spots. It is justifiably called "Brilliant". I sit by the river, throw rocks, look at my house on the other side and smell the fresh air. It felt great to ride on road and trail. I have been faithfully going to spinning classes and really enjoying them. I feel in great riding shape, strong and well prepared cardio wise.

I have had a minor injury to my achillies tendon. It has prevented me from running the last couple of weeks (breaks my heart (sarcasm)). Am going to go for a little physio on it, should heal up nicely. Almost time to get the kayak in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment