Kere's Adventure Challenge

My Journey

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

INJURY UPDATE - PART 2

SEE THIS FISH! Well it actually has nothing to do with this Post. I just thought i would share more of my world with you. This rainbow was caught on a beautiful sunny Kootenay day, then released because in 2 months I'm going to catch him again, but he will be 4 pounds heavier.


So 2 days ago I went for a wicked 20+ km ride. It actually was up the right side of the river just beyond the bridge in the background. When I got home, i decide to test the achillies, so i went for a short 15 minute run to test it. It passed, i was very slow and careful but I made it with no pain.
So today I decided to go for a 25 minute run, success again, no pain. I went to the Physio Therapist this evening and things are looking up. Time to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment