Kere's Adventure Challenge

My Journey

Sunday, April 18, 2010

INSPIRATION - PART 3 - My Happy Place

The final installment of what Inspires me definitely has to be the great outdoors. I think about where I feel most at home, what relaxes me most, what puts a smile on my face and the answer keeps coming back to "The River". I love being on the water, either fishing in a boat, paddling in my kayak or screaming on the jet ski. I am in awe of the rivers power, beauty, sustainability and fertility. I am humbled by it's power and unpredictability. I live on the banks of the Columbia River and it is better than any TV show out there, it is dynamic, constantly moving and changing, and a home for people, birds, fish and whatever else lies under raging waters. The Adventure Challenge is an exciting prospect for me as it combines all the things I love to do (with the exception of running, but i guess there has to be some sacrifices).

No comments:

Post a Comment