Kere's Adventure Challenge

My Journey

Friday, May 21, 2010

INJURY UPDATE

Well I am officially frustrated now. This F#%#**# Achillies injury is driving me crazy. I figured a couple of weeks rest would get me back on the road but 4 weeks later it feels worse than before. I have been going to physiotherapy for the last 2 weeks, and while i am enjoying the gadgets like ultra sound and massage, the leg does not seem to be responding. So, 2 options: a) stay the course, keep riding the bike hard, doing my exercises and rest, or b) amputation and enter the Para Adventure Challenge. I guess this is the adversity part of the gig.

So, here are a couple of places i will go to remind me that I am not the center of the universe:

www.movingwithcompassion.blogspot.com
www.canuckplace.org
www.bccancer.bc.ca
www.bcchildrens.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment