Kere's Adventure Challenge

My Journey

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Time Is Near

Well, only a few more days until the race. The money has been raised and I am getting really excited to participate in such a worthwhile event. I can't wait to meet all the people participating and organizing, I can only imagine how positive it will feel.

I am not sure about my injury. I ran today for the first time since I popped my Solleus (sp). I got 16 minutes in and started to feel the same stiffness and pinching just before it popped so i walked the rest of the way. Lorene will run for me if I can't and I appreciate that but I so desperately want to finish, even if it is on my hands and knees. I will continue to massage and stretch and hope for the best.

So for anyone out there who wants to see, I race at 10:30 a.m. on Sept. 11 in Deep Cove, North Vancouver. If you need more info, call or email me. So the next Post will be after the race with a picture of me with my medal (even if it is just a participation medal). Thanks again for everyone's support and if we have made one child's life a fraction better, it's all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment