Kere's Adventure Challenge

My Journey

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMM!

I decided to do an up hill bike ride then jump off my bike and jog up a steep hill in my community called Dove Hill. Well the biking went fine, the jumping off went well but when i tried to jog up the hill, the legs had other ideas. So I walked up to the top. The heat and humidity off the foliage was stiffling but I made it and felt great. As i got to the top I was reminded about my life threating allergy to wasp stings which had resulted in me going into full anaphylaxic shock 2 years ago. If you notice this picture, i am holding my twin ject epi pen and behind it is a bee. A gentle reminder to be prepared, keep my cell phone with me and appreciate everything around me because life can be fickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment