Kere's Adventure Challenge

My Journey

Monday, March 29, 2010

Nobody Said It Was Going To Be Easy


I guess I should have checked with Kristi Gordon. If you saw my earlier post I talk about how my 45 minute run was glorious and invigorating. Not so much today. Today I took refuge under a tree in gale force winds and driving rain. Nevertheless, it was rewarding to actually make it home alive. As I pouted about my wet, cold ordeal, I thought about why I was doing this and I am quite sure any one of those sick kids would change places with me at any time. Suck it up princess. For any of you out there feeling sorry for yourself, go to www.canuckplace.org, then see if you have anything to complain about.

The picture on the right was my encounter with a wolf in poodle's clothing. I guess I invaded his body bubble. Am contemplating legal action.


1 comment:

  1. Get a tetnus shot! Carry on, road warrior!

    ReplyDelete